So this morning I wanted to switch up my usual Shakeology!
I normally drink the Chocolate Shakeology but I wanted to use my vanilla stash today.
This recipe is sooo good and it is chocolatey but not so much as the normal chocolate Shakeology. It hit the spot today for sure!
Shakeology is a superfood meal replacement! It is sooo much more than a protein powder. It has superfoods, prebiotic, phytonutrients, and a full multivitamin in each serving. It aids in weight loss, lowers cholesterol and regulates blood sugar. It is a staple in my healthy diet!
If you are interested in trying Shakeology fill out the form below and we can chat!
I am so freaking excited for this program!! 22 Minute Hard Corps is brought to you by none other than Tony Horton, who is the creator of the amazing P90X series of workout programs. He is one of my favorite trainers!
So here is what it is:
- 22 minute long workouts- boot camp, basic moves, designed for you to get in and get out!
- 8 workout routines– combination of cardio, core and resistance training (3 additional routines if you get the deluxe kit!)
- It is an 8 week program, with workouts scheduled 6 days a week, but HELLO its 22 minutes!? No excuses people!
- It has an easy to follow nutrition plan that follows the same guideline as 21 Day Fix in that it is based around portion control and number of portions per each food group.
- One thing I love about Tony Horton is how real he is, and he has used real military Veterans in these videos. No actors!
And here is who it is good for!
- New Moms! You don’t have time to workout for an hour or even 30 minutes a day, this is 22 minutes! Can’t get to a gym? It is ok, you can do this in your basement, in your bedroom, in the hallway… you catch my drift! Anywhere!
- If you are getting bored of your current program or finding it isn’t exciting you anymore. This is for you! If it is time for you to change it up so that you can see more changes in your fitness level, this is the program for you!
- Did you used to play sports in school and you miss the boot camp drill style workouts? Are you looking to get back into shape and create a healthy routine and lifestyle again?
- Busy working professionals with minimal time and still want a hard corp workout?
This program can truly work for ANYONE! The advantage is the time, of course, coming in at 22 minutes makes this a non-negotiable in your daily routine.
So you think this may be for you? Are you ready to try something new and step out of your comfort zone? Are you ready to get back into shape and need soemthing you can do at home and in a short amount of time? I am running a test group, “Jacquie’s Spring Training” and it starts March 21st. I will be doing this right along with you for the entire 8 weeks! If you want one of the 5 spots in this test group please fill out the application below.
Don’ t hold back… we are in MARCH! We are 2 months into 2016 and summer is right around the corner!
I bet you didn’t know you could bake hard boiled eggs right!!
So… preheat your oven to 375 degrees. In a muffin tin, put one egg in each muffin tin. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. When they come out of the oven place them in a big bowl of cool water to cool down. I then store these in an air tight container in my fridge and pull them out when I need them for lunches or snacks. Super easy and less fuss than boiling a pot of water! Set it and forget it… until the oven time goes off:)
***If you are following the 21 Day Fix, 2 hard boiled eggs counts as 1 Red Container! ****