This recipe for these no bakes is super easy! And they are super tasty. Now, don’t make the same mistake I did and use steel cut oats that haven’t been cooked yet! The cookie still tasted amazing- just a bit crunchy!:)
1 cup chocolate shakeology
1 cup of oats (rolled oats)
1/2 cup of honey
1 cup of peanut butter ( I like the whipped peanut butter!)
- In a big bowl combine the Shakeology and the rolled oats.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat combine the peanut butter and honey. Stir and heat until nice and blended.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to your dry ingredients in the bowl and mix well. Here is where you could add 1/2 cup of chopped nuts if you like!
- Spoon out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or tin foil. Freeze for 1 hour
- I store mine in the fridge and take one out when needed!