THESE ARE AMAZING! Get ready for these to rock your world.
When I did this batch I did them in big muffin cups and they were way too big! Good…. but way to big. So I would use the mini muffin cups:)
Peanut Butter (organic/all natural if possible!)
- Take 6 tsp of coconut oil and melt it for 30 seconds in the microwave. Then add in 3/4 to 1 scoop of chocolate Shakeology. (The more Shakeology you put in the darker more richer taste you get!)
- Stir well. Then pour a little bit of mixture in each muffin cup.
- Place in freezer for 10 min
- Take out of freezer and put a little dollop of peanut butter in each muffin cup. Smooth it over.
- Put back in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Repeat step 1, so take 6 tsp more of coconut oil and melt it. Then add and stir your 3/4 to 1 scoop of Shakeology.
- Pour the remaining mixture over each cup.
- Place back in the freezer for 20-30 minutes
Voila! They are amazing! They are best stored in the fridge or freezer.
This is a treat but I would count each cup as 1/2 red and 1 tsp.
Interested in joining my next challenge group?!